12 Oct The Sexy Life Podcast with Sarah Rose Bright
Posted at 11:40h
Welcome to this episode with the wonderful Kalindi Jordan, an inspirational group facilitator and therapist, who works in the field of intimacy coaching, sexual healing, conscious relationships and transforming sexuality into spirituality.
Kalindi shares why your sexual ancestry may be relevant to your sexuality and relationships today, what dearmouring is and why is it important to awaken your sexual energy, how you can explore dearmouring as an individual and in partnership,
why self pleasure is a practice of self worth, how you can either start a self pleasuring practice or expand an existing one, the difference between sex and heart energy, why you might distrust your sexual energy and how you can start to heal that and why and how to listen to the wisdom of your body and more. Enjoy!!
- What sexual healing is and the many layers of your being and life that impact your sexuality
- Why your sexual ancestry may be relevant to your sexuality and relationships today
- What dearmouring is and why is it important to awaken your sexual energy
- How you can explore dearmouring as an individual and in partnership and the importance of internal dearmouring
- Why self pleasure is a practice of self worth
- How you can either start a self pleasuring practice or expand an existing one
- How to break out of habits and explore your whole body
- Her reflection on who your sexual energy is for
- The difference between sex and heart energy
- Why you might distrust your sexual energy and how you can start to heal that
- Connecting your pelvis to your heart
- Why and how to listen to the wisdom of your body
LINKS TO PODCAST
This link takes people to a page where they can find all the popular podcast apps such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, and more
Click on the app of your choice and it will take you directly to the podcast.
The Sexy Life Podcast with Sarah Rose Brigh
t is for women who want to experience the best sex, happy and healthy intimate relationships, and live a life that lights up your heart and soul. Sarah and her very special guest experts; guiding lights and pioneers in their specialist areas will be sharing the best pleasure focused sex education in the world and giving you the lowdown on how to create deeply fulfilling relationships. Living a sexy life is about more than just the bedroom! Sarah will be exploring areas that can contribute to a sexy, beautiful and thriving life such as health and well being, creativity, work, embodiment and spirituality.
In these candid and juicy conversations, she’ll explore the beauty and the challenges of sex, relationships and life today. Sarah and her guests will be busting the myths, talking taboos and illuminating possibilities, with heaps of practical ways to inspire change in your life. There will be plenty of laughter too :-)) Whether the thought of these conversations feels uncomfortable, or your curiosity is aroused, you are very welcome. Your podcast host, Sarah Rose Bright is a Sex & Intimacy Coach
and the creator of Intimate Sexuality. Sarah is on a mission to help women and couples to love and celebrate their sexuality, create happy and healthy intimate relationships and find their pleasure, playfulness and passion for life.